Kosmos is a suite of software development project monitoring portlets, developed at JBoss Labs. The JSR-168-compliant portlets are backed by a server component, to track the evolution of various aspects: version control, issue tracker, continuous integration builds and project dependencies. It delivers an instant project state view in quasi-realtime.
Well, a picture is worth a thousand words: take a look at the screenshots!
Project infrastructure details
- Project home: http://www.jboss.org/kosmos
- Subversion repository: https://svn.labs.jboss.com/labs/kosmos//
- Anonymous Subversion repository: http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/kosmos
- JIRA database: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/KOSMOS
- Forums: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=225
- Mailing list: not available at the moment, please use the forums above or contact Aron Gombas
If you needed professional support for Kosmos, please contact Midori for more details. This support can include bugfixes, development prioritization and problem support.